- Atlantic Farms - Hay rides, Pumpkins, Corn Maze; Petting Farm, Mums
1506 Atlantic Ave. (Route 524), Wall, N.J. Phone: (732) 528-8680. Hay rides in Pumpkin Season, Christmas, Easter; School & Group Farm Tours; Picnic Area; Pony Rides; Open: all year 9 am to 7 pm.
- Antonio Casola Farms & Greenhouse - Vegetables; pumpkins; fall squashes; gourds; corn stalks; hay; straw; flowers; sun flower maze; hay rides for public, schools, groups.
178 Highway 34 & Schank Road, Holmdel, NJ. Phone: (732) 332-1533. Also Available: Spring planting trips available for schools. Picnic area; special events; night-time haunted hay rides; horse-drawn trolley rides.
A visitor reports on October 11, 2009: “corn maze ruined by winds, not having the maze”
- Battleview Orchards - Strawberries, sour cherries, peaches, nectarines, apples, pumpkins, hay rides, fall school & group tours
91 Wemrock Road, Freehold, NJ. Phone: (732) 462-0756. Directions: Route 9 to Route 33 W, 1 mile, at 2nd light, make a right on to Wemrock Road, Battleview Orchards is 1500 feet on right, or NJTPK Exit 8, 10 mile E on Route 33, overpass on right, follow Freehold Business District signs, 1 mile left at traffic light. Directions and map. NJ only – 1-800-662-3075. Apple Varieties: Cortland, Empire, Fuji, Gala, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, Jonagold, Jonathan, Macoun, McIntosh, Red Delicious, Stayman/Winesap. Open: PYO – June – Aug 9 am to 3 pm, September and October 10 am to 5 pm, 9 am to 6 pm. There is also a roadside marketing with apples: all varieties, fruits, vegetables. Pick-your-own calendar.
A visitor writes on September 27, 2010: ”Nice place to go apple and pumpkin picking but there isn’t much for the kids to do. If you are looking for corn mazes or other stuff while you are there this is not the place. The apples are either a walk or a short drive away from where the store is. “
- C Casola Farms/Triple C Nurseries - pumpkin patch-pick in the field, corn maze, straw or hay bale maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, haunted house, haunted rides, haunted trail, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, pony rides, petting zoo
131 South Main Street (route 79 North), Marlboro, NJ 07746. Phone: 732-946-8885. Open: September through October Saturday and Sundays 9 am to 5 pm, also Columbus Day Friday, Satuday and Sundays 7 pm to 10:30 pm. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, Check. Haunted 3D Barn. (UPDATED: December 09, 2009)
- Dearborn Market - pumpkins, Turkeys (organic, not-hormone-fed), Turkeys, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, corn maze, child-sized haybale maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, prepicked produce, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, pony rides, school tours
2170 Hwy. 35, Holmdel, NJ 07733. Phone: 732-264-0256. Fax: 732-264-0490. Email us at: info@.dearbornmarket.com. Directions: We are conveniently located at the corner of Route 35 South and Centerville Road in Holmdel. We are just a few miles south of Garden State Parkway Exit #114 . And for a map to our farm, Click here. Click here for picking updates. Crops are usually available in September, October, November. Open: Monday through Saturday 8AM to 6 pm Sunday 8AM to 5PM Hayrides run every weekend in October from 10AM to 5:30 PM. Visit our website Dearborn Market for events happening every weekend including pig racing, blue grass bands and pumpkin carving contests. Christmas Trees, Wreaths, Decorations, Gifts and Trim a Tree available starting 11/20/06 through Christmas Eve. ( 12/24) We are certified organic for some crops. Payment: Cash, Check, Visa/MasterCard, AmEx. We have monthly events and specials which are updated monthly on our site.
A visitor writes on September 27, 2010: ”This was very nice for the kids to go pumpkin picking. They had a haybale stack for the kids to climb up tp the top. They also had a haybale maze for the kids to play in. They also had a pony ride for an additional fee. Also, a large corn maze too. Their market had lots of yummy homemade treats like pies and donuts. We were accompanied on our hayride with a talking “scarecrow” that made the ride a lot of fun, he was great! Just be aware that there is no apple picking here. “
- Dunkin Donuts Gordons Corner Road - Haunted hay rides,
285 Gordons Corner Road, Manalapan, NJ 07726. Phone: 7325365702. Alternate Phone: 7327183320. Fax: 7327868648. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: October 28, Octobare 29 and October 30; 2011;; Haunted hayride/ Freigt Fest at the Gordons Corner: Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Pumpkin updates: Click here for updates. Directions:Click here for a map and directions. Dunkin in Manalapan NJ. Payment: Cash, Check, Visa/MasterCard. Costume contest with 3 winners per day. Free refreshements and give aways. (ADDED: September 24, 2011)
- Eastmont Orchards - Pick-Your-Own: Apples, peaches, pumpkins
169 County Rd E., Route 537, 1 mile E of Route 34, Colts Neck, NJ. Phone: (732) 542-5404. Directions: Route 34 to Route 537 E; 1 mile east of Route 34. Directions and map. Open: end of July – October, Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm; Weekend 9 am to 6 pm. Apple Varieties: Arkansas Black, Braeburn, Empire, Fuji, Golden Delicious, Ida Red, Jonathan, McIntosh, Red Delicious, Rome, Stayman/Winesap.
- Green Meadows Petting Farm - pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, tractor-pulled hay rides, wagon rides, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, petting zoo, farm animals, birthday parties, school tours, events at your location (call for info)
330 Middle Road, Hazlet , NJ 07730. Phone: 732-335-5589. Email: email@example.com. Open: Monday to Friday, from 9:30am to 5pm; Saturday and Sunday, from 9:30am to 5pm. Directions: From Garden State Parkway, take exit 117. After toll booth, take Route 36 East, 1.2 miles to Middle Road. Turn right on Middle Road, 1.2 miles to Green Meadows Farm. see our website for dates of operation. Payment: Cash, only. 300 animals to touch, pet or hold including: cows, pigs, horses, donkeys, mule, llamas, alpacas, sheep, goats, chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, rabbits, puppies and more. Many baby animals are born on-site during our Spring season (which is typically from May 7 to June 4, 2010). (ADDED: February 13, 2010)
- Happy Day Farm - pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, Fall festival, corn maze, kiddie (mini) corn maze, straw or hay bale maze, child-sized haybale maze, corn cannon, pig races, tractor-pulled hay rides, concessions / refreshment stand, porta-potties, face painting, pony rides, petting zoo, farm animals, birthday parties, school tours
97 Daum Road, Manalapan, NJ 07726. Phone: 732-977-3607. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: Grand Opening – September 22, 2012 and September 23, 2012 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Farm Closes October 28, 2012. Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Directions: Click here for a map and directions.Payment: Cash, only. Click here for our Facebook page. 10 acre corn maze, 10 acre pumpkin patch, hayrides, corn stalk tunnel, kids hay mountain, horse shaped tire swings, pig racing, pumpkin blaster, corn cannon, pedal carts, petting zoo, pony rides, hay tunnel, right turn only maze, rubber duck racing, face painting, corn box, kids hay maze, play ground, hay tunnel, photo cutout signs, live entertainment, DJ, snacks and refreshments available. Birthday parties available. (ADDED: August 30, 2012)
- Holmdel Nurseries llc - pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, tractor-pulled hay rides, wagon rides,
110 Main Street (Newman Springs Road), Holmdel, NJ 07733. Phone: 732-946-4271. Alternate Phone: 732-946-4055. Fax: 732-946-3517. Email: email@example.com. Open: October 1, 2009 am to October 31, 2009 from 9 am to 5 daily. Directions: From the north: take parkway south to exit 109, make right on Newman Springs Road, 4.5 mile we are on the right side. Click here for a map and directions. patch and hayrides open Saturday Sunday holidays 10 to 5. Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, Discover. grower of ornamental, shade and flowering trees and shrub. great prices on quality merchandise. (ADDED: September 29, 2009)
- Madge Farms - pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, tractor-pulled hay rides,
Across From The Freehold Mall On Route 537, Freehold, NJ 07728. Phone: 732 462 1392. Directions: easy to get to from either route 9 or route 33,the driveway is directly across from the route 537 entrance for the freehold mall. And for a map to our farm, click here. Crops are usually available in September, October. Open: Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm, sorry not open weekdays. Payment: Cash, only. Pumpkins are grown where they lay, not tossed out for you to buy, and the kids will really enjoy the scenic hayride through our 15 acre pumpkin patch. (ADDED: October 12, 2008)
- Pops Farm Market - pumpkin patch-pick in the field, Fall festival, tractor-pulled hay rides, Honey from hives on the farm, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms
238 Cranbury Station Road, Monroe, NJ 08831. Phone: 609-655-4175. Open: October 2nd – 17th on Saturdays and Sundays, from 11am to 4pm. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, WIC Vouchers. (ADDED: August 25, 2010)
- Slope Brook Farm, Inc. - Pick Your Own Pumpkins in the field; Hay rides, Honey from hives on the farm, already-picked produce, farm market, restrooms, picnic area, birthday parties, school tours
Route 537 East & Mercer Road Hominy Hill Golf Course, Colts Neck, NJ 07722. Phone: 732-772-1772. Alternate Phone: 732-539-6874. Fax: 732-772-0295. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Directions: Farm is directly in front of Hominy Hill Golf Course.Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, only. Hayrides are free.
(UPDATED: July 07, 2009)
- Stattels’ Brookrest Farm - Pumpkins; gourds; mums; straw; Hay rides during October; corn maze; cornstalks
Route 520, Marlboro. Phone: (732) 946-9666. Open: May – October, Saturday and Sunday, 9 am to 6 pm; Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm. bedding plants; fall mums.
- Wemrock Orchards - pumpkin patch, corn maze, hayrides, gourds; Mums; cornstalks; Indian corn
300 Route 33 W., Freehold, NJ. Phone: (732) 431-2668. Directions: 1 mile w of Route 9 on Business Route 33 Across from Battleground Park. Open: Year-round, Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday & Sunday 9 am to 5:30 pm; Pumpkin patch starts September 30 through October 29, Weekends & Holidays 10 am – 5 pm, Weather Permitting. Pick your own pumpkins, squashes and gourds. Pick your own is sold by the pound. 2 acre corn maze – the corn is over 8 feet high with paths designed to challenge your sense of direction. Different themes and challenges are added every year. Price is $3 dollars per person (in 2006). Hayride through the haunted orchard; a scenic 15 minute ride, on a dirt road past a lake. The orchard is decorated with witches, ghosts, scarecrows. Every passenger receives an apple and a halloween treat. Appropriate for children of all ages. Cost $3. There is also a roadside market with Produce; fresh fruit. Jersey Fresh Cooks cookbook; fresh baked pies; cider; cider donuts; hay rides through the apple trees and haunted orchards; corn maze in fall; hot air balloon launches; beautiful scenery; winery & wine tasting; gift shop; fresh flowers; mums; bedding plants; Christmas wreaths & blankets; gourmet jellies; school tours; Morning on the Farm Summer Camp Tours
- Westhaven Farm - Pumpkins; Hay rides, corn maze, corn stalks; Christmas trees
725 Route 524, Allentown, NJ. Phone: (609) 259-2186. Directions: Exit 11on I-195. Hay rides available in fall for families & schools; farm animals.
Be sure to call before you go to double check hours of operation and pricing!
List courtesy of pumpkinpatchesandmore.org